Thursday, February 19, 2009

50's Jazz and its Effects on a Coffee House Philosopher

Sitting in the shadow of the Wasatch Mountains at Canyon Coffee. The music has gotten out of control. Great if you like all that Jazz. Not so great if you prefer Jack Johnson at this particular moment in the day.

Makes blogging feel like I'm inside the middle of some B-movie from the late 1950's where there is this weird vibe, and all these hip cats are chasing each other. Not sure that is where I want my energy to be vibrating right now. But I'm a curious cat. So I took the ride on these jazzy vibes and now I am not so sure I can hold my thoughts together.

Seems like I should be in some smoked filled back alley bar in Memphis.

Speaking of Memphis, great place for barbecue and BB Que and BB King. The seductive undertones of the King himself is a recipe for some great spontaneous no-no yes-yes moments. As I was saying, ahem, Memphis be a the place for barbecue. Ribs for me, and you?

This experiment with Jazz has given me the willies. I promise a more cohesive blog next time around this berg. Till then, think Zen.

2 comments:

  1. I have not able to understand the reason for keeping the title of your post in Hindi (Devnagri script) and text in English. If you have not done it purposely then there could be many reasons for this.

    There are two places where you can set language: one is at dashboard and the second is at setting - Formatting. Change it to English.

    In Setting - Basic, go to the bottom at 'Enable transliteration?' and then disable it. Re-title your post in English and publish. Your titles should change back to English.

    Please consider removing word verification. It not only troubles the people of my age but also discourages them from commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. Will make the change and see if I am successful. And thanks for you commentary. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete